Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Blog Policy

Dear readers, let me make something clear. This blog is an entirely volunteer effort. (Ugh, that word, "volunteer"). It's all from the heart. This means that I make no money from it. And therefore I cannot pay anyone if you provide me with your content.

I make this clear because we've had an offer from a master player to submit to yours truly some annotated games in exchange for a fee. While I am grateful for this gesture, I am afraid I must decline.

While we're at this, I should mention three kind persons who have given me their annotations gratis. These were Fide masters Jesse Sales, Greg Canfell and Igor Goldenberg. Their excellent efforts can be viewed on my right side bar. Thank you gentlemen.

2 comments:

DeNovoMeme said...

Your stock just went up in my book. Great job at keeping it real - great blog.

DeNovoMeme said...

Your stock just went up in my book. Great job at keeping it real - great blog.