Saturday, June 02, 2007

Persistence Pays Off

Our one-line post yesterday on the Noble Park CC provoked the familiar complaints. "The premises where they meet has all the atmosphere of a surgery" one poster said. You just can't make some folks happy.

As it's a nice crisp Saturday morning, and I'm about to head out to my favourite cafe where I might sit next to a former Gitmo inmate (I'm serious!), I just thought I'd post something a little more encouraging.

Prompted by our Noble Park post, Phil Bourke emailed me to say that he, too, has been doing some local promo of his own. After 18 months of persistence, the local rag at last published one of Mr Bourke's submissions. You can read the article here. More than that, the paper is now encouraging Phil to submit more. Well done indeed!

No comments: