Thursday, January 11, 2007

Blog Changes

I noticed that some posts become quite "popular" fairly quickly. That is, they are heavily commented on. To make it easy for our readers to quickly locate these posts, I've added a new section to my right side bar called "Hot Posts". Any post that attracts 5 or more comments will be added here.

Over the last couple of weeks, we've had 3 such posts so far. And each one has Matthew Sweeney in it. What is it with that guy? He's even attracted the attention of an English blogger actually!

Another change to TCG is the addition of Snap. You'll notice that our external links will present you a small screenshot of the target page. Quite cool. I've gotta thank one of my fave blogs, Techcrunch (a must-read), for that one.

5 comments:

Milan Lee said...

Great tool this Snap! Thanks for the tip, I'll use it

David Glickman said...

Snap is cool! I implemented it as well. Thanks for the tip.

Anonymous said...

Some neat changes.
However your "hot" posts are merely the result of a full-time troll's 'contributions'.

Anonymous said...

Which troll,Matt or Kevin? hehe

Anonymous said...

The latter.
This "snap" is rather good Amiel.