Thursday, April 09, 2009

Live Blogging Tool Down

Sadly, it looks like the Cover It Live website is down. I can't get to my page at all. I have no idea what their problem is, but this means no live blog like we normally do. I'll have to do it the old fashioned way! So just keep on refreshing my homepage.

7.37PM OK, it looks like the regular blogging widget may be live. Let's see

7.27PM Olympiad team mates Caoili and Oliver chatting to each other. Both are very nicely attired, thank you very much. Caoili tonight faces Neelotpal of India, while Shannon Oliver isn't playing in any events at all.

7.21PM Right now, we're into just the first few moves of every game. Of note is Stojic - Mas. That one looks to be a rerun of Stojic's game against Motoc in Queenstown earlier this year.

No comments: