Friday, February 02, 2007

For Avid Debaters

Just read about this new site called convinceme.net via TechCrunch. The folks at convinceme call themselves "the ultimate debating website".

I know it has nothing to do with chess. But chess folks are some of the most serial debaters and I thought, well, there's a perfect site for you lot. For example, the last most ridiculous argument I read last week between two chess heavies was reduced to arguing over the meaning of the word "any". Go figure!

UPDATE: As at 11.50PM, 2 Feb, the first time I checked again since I made this post - the convinceme.net site is redirecting to a web hosting firm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can Kevin and Bill be sent into exile there,..P.L.E.A.S.E!

Tom Chivers said...

That link redirects to an advertising site when I click on it... mm...